Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rosemary Potatoes

 
 This one came together all on its own. I was going to make some potatoes- mashed potatoes.  Then I remembered all the rosemary I had growing and thus this side dish was born. The result was delicious.

     To make, I cubed four red potatoes. I added salt, pepper and olive oil and put in a glass baking dish. I baked at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. Then I pulled it out of the oven, added butter and put it back in for another 10 minutes.

     It went very well with the steak I made and then there were left overs!  I fried some up in butter for breakfast the next morning. That was delicious. The rest I ate cold as a snack. That was also delicious.

     Usually I plan out my recipes and even rehearse cooking them in my head. This just popped into my head  and got made with ease.  It was nothing fancy, but a easy and delicious surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment