Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello March :)

 
 

     Happy March! Spring seems to already be here, though it does not officially start til the 20th.  I am quite looking forward to a new season. I've already put away the winter clothes and shoes and got out the lighter brighter wardrobe. I've got 3 big goals for March:

  • Project Management Certificate
I've been flirting with project management for years and finally made the commitment and bought an online course. I am not a known fan of online learning, but that seems to be the most popular option these days. The course package has 10 modules and I hope to finish all 10 this month.

  • Sit/Stand workstation
I finally got a sit/stand station at work!  I wrote a post back in November 2013 and after 4 months of waiting, this dream has come true!  I look forward to figuring the sit/stand ratio and reporting back on this.

  • CrossFit Open
5 week of 5 workouts- I am nervous, but excited.  I had a plan to work on pull-ups and then the zombie flu struck. Weeks later I still don't feel 100%. I am totally not prepared, but going to do my best. 
   
     So those are my big plans for March.  What do you have planned for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment