Thursday, March 27, 2014

March Favorite Things



     Hello all!  This is my monthly favorites post.  This is a random list of foods, events, podcasts, movies, fashion, makeup and anything else I enjoyed throughout the month.  Here are March's picks: 
Plantain Chips
     I couldn't decide if I liked these or not so I kept eating them. I've gone through 3 bags, so I think I have to admit I like these- a lot!  They are an addictive snack food!

Career Academy
    This is the place I did my online project management course from and was very impressed. I am not a huge fan of online learning or I was not, until I did this series.  I did the 10 course series in about 2 weeks and really felt like I learned something. Each course had a review quiz an interactive exercise. My favorite was the case study on the Challenger crash.  I got this for $99 as a Groupon and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in general project management knowledge. Completing the series does give you a certificate of completion.
Flat Shoes
     Now that i have a sit/stand workstation, I am wearing a lot of flat shoes. In fact, I bought a special pair just to keep under my desk. Yes some outfits just look better with heels, but flats always win! 
Cadbury Mini Eggs
     I refer to these as Easter crack. There is just something about the creamy chocolate in the crispy hard shells. I am not usually a milk chocolate fan, but these are irresistible. Just irresistible...

No comments:

Post a Comment