Thursday, December 5, 2013

20 Days of Christmas


     I am so into Christmas this year!  Normally, I rival the Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge for the Christmas spirit award, but this year I decided I am all in!  The past three months have been filled with activity and I am in need of some down time.  Christmas is the perfect opportunity to have less busy and more enchantment with the present . To slow down and enjoy the glitz, the gatherings and of course the grub! 

     Every year, I get busy, busy, busy with holiday stuff and forget to actually enjoy it. Then before you know it, Christmas is over and all the shiny stuff gets put away and I feel like I missed it. That is why I always say I am not "into" Christmas.  So this year, I am not going to miss out.  Enjoying Christmas is the priority, not the hundred item to-do list this time of year always seems to generate.

     I've got Pandora on the Christmas station.  I am decorating my house and work space.  I am baking cookies and organizing a holiday snack table at work.  I am lighting holiday candles, making a DIY wreath and most importantly taking the time to savor it all!  So prepare yourself, Rice Kracker Girl is celebrating 20 days of Christmas, starting now!

Fa la la la la la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment