Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Icing on the Cupcake

Bacon Maple, Neapolitan, Chocolate Mint
Red Velvet, Vanilla/Chocolate & Cappuccino

     I finally joined the gourmet cupcakes craze!  I heard many good things about Icing on the Cupcake and then there was a Groupon, so it was time. I was not disappointed.  The cakes were moist and flavorful, however, their buttercream frosting is the real stand out.  They even sell it in small vats you can take home!

     In addition to the the 7 everyday flavors, there are 5-7 flavors of the day and a flavor of the month. Of course I had to try a variety: Bacon Maple, Neapolitan, Chocolate Mint, Red Velvet, Vanilla with Chocolate Buttercream and Cappuccino. My favorites were the Bacon Maple & Red Velvet. They are beautiful to look and enjoy.  I look forward to experiencing more flavors. Mmmmm

     If you live in the Sacramento area, check them out: http://www.icingonthecupcake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment