Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Rice Kracker Girl!

Rice Kracker Girl is celebrating one year today! 

     I started this blog as a personal project, an outlet for my desire to create something.  I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it.  My hope was that someone(s) would find my blogs useful, amusing and maybe even inspiring.  I called it a narrative musing.

     Now I am ready to write for an expanded purpose.  Instead of just hoping someone finds this blog useful, I intend to write posts that inspire and amuse.  One of my favorite mantras is "better than yesterday."  Building on that my blog's mantra is:
 "Better Starts with Me." 

     I am writing for those who seek self-improvement as a way to make the world a better place to live in.  Life is full of shiny objects that distract us from doing the things that actually matter.  We all need to create space in our lives to learn and grow. This blog is my space.  Here, I will  share my experiences, struggles and lessons in trying to be better than yesterday. In doing so, I hope to connect with others striving for the same. Better starts here.

 
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
-Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment