Monday, April 8, 2013

CrossFit Games Open 13.5

And for the Finale, we have.... thrusters and pull ups!

AMRAP 4 minutes
15 Thrusters @ 65lbs
15 pull-ups, chest to bar
* for every 90 reps completed, you get an additional 4 minutes to continue

     First let me say, I am thankful the thrusters were first!  As for the pull-ups they are finally here.  Dread.  That being said, I set my mindset to go after it and give is my all. Determination. As one person put it, "I am going to swing on the bar and hope something good happens."

     Unfortunately, nothing good happened. It ended on a fizzle. I posted my score of 15, knowing I did the absolute best I could.  Only 4% of the participants made it through the second round of four minutes, so I am part of the majority.   Regardless, I can say I completed the CrossFit Open 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment