Friday, May 18, 2012

5k Play List

This weekend is my first 5k in 2 years. I’ve done no training, because I want to see how well CrossFit has prepared me to run. I did, however, prepare a play list by shuffling through my music on iTunes.  I picked a slower acoustic song to get me started, so that I pace myself properly from the start. The tempo then picks gradually. This is 40 minutes of music, which should be more than enough time. I should not get to Usher’s “OMG,” if I do OMG I need to pick up the pace!

Song                                                               Artist                                      Time
“Everlong” (Acoustic Version)                     Foo Fighters                                   4:10
“If We Ever Meet Again”                            Timberland & Katy Perry                  4:52
“Let it Rock”                                             Kevin Rudolph                                3:56
“Shake Remix”                                         Pitbull                                            4:13
“Just Dance”                                            Lady Gaga                                     4:01
“Dance Dance”                                         Fallout Boys                                  3:09
“We Found Love”                                      Rhianna                                        3:35
“Stronger”                                                Kanye West                                  5:12
“Sail”                                                       AWOLNATION                              3:50
“OMG”                                                     Usher                                           4:26

No comments:

Post a Comment