Monday, September 2, 2013

The Last Days of Summer

     Happy Labor Day!  This long weekend serves as the last call for summer, though it is officially summer through September 22.   Already the days are shorter and the temperatures have been cooling off a little.  Somehow, I am missing summer before it is actually over?

     I’ve had a long and lazy August, but today kicks off a busy 3 months of 5k races and a CrossFit competition.   Then the holidays will be here!  Plus I plan on moving early next year. So I just want to hold on to this feeling of ease and unbusiness for a moment longer.  Pinkberry answered my prayers and brought back their peanut butter flavor.   



     Sweet and smooth- it feels like the perfect summer day.  They don’t even have to pay me to promote this product. I can’t believe they found a way to make peanut butter even better!  It is a seasonal, so have some and celebrate the last days of summer with me. Roxy agrees too :)


http://www.pinkberry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment