Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Announcing a Facebook Page and Twitter

     I want to thank everyone, who has been reading the blog via the Internet or as an email subscriber.  I finally realized I could make it even easier by creating a Facebook page and Twitter account for Rice Kracker Girl.  So you can now get the blog updates by "liking" the Facebook page or following on Twitter.
For those of you new to Rice Kracker Girl, here are the types of posts you can expect:


  • Reflections:  This is the heart of the blog. My thoughts, hopes and goals, which I try to arrange in a reflective and hopefully amusing narrative.  
  • Recreation: All the activities I do for fun!  CrossFit, yoga, running, hiking, snowshoeing and I am sure there are more to come!
  • Made It & Ate It:  I love food and I like to share deliciousness!   I grew up in a culture where food is more about love and connection than nourishment and sometimes that trumps nutritional logic. 
  • Reading:  I read a lot- books, eBooks, blogs and of course the interweb.  I will attempt to help sort out all those words and recommend some good stuff.
  • Out & About: Spoiler alert I am not out partying every night, I am rather a homebody. But if I go somewhere cool, I promise to tell you about it.
  • Favorite Things:  Sometimes I want to give a shout out to things that are awesome!



    I think that the addition of Facebook and Twitter with also make Rice Kracker Girl a more interactive platform.  I would love to hear from you- suggestions, comments or just say hi!  Thank you all for connecting with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment